Monday, August 27, 2007



Ok, these are our last few days of summer. We decided to spend my birthday at six flags. We all had fun. Ethan can ride some of the great big rides and he totally loves them. Like the ship that swings back and forth, he loves. I thought he may be bored after that one to ride ones his size, but he loved those too!


Hannah also got to go on some rides.








There is a water area the kids love to go to there to cool down! Hannah enjoyed a nice biscut then a dip in the fountain also.






The kid's first day of school this morning!! They were excited but nervous also!! they look so cute!! Brinton is a big 7th grader and had to be at football by 7:15 this morning!! This is his second year at the middle school.


These are my beautifl flowers from my birthday!

2 comments:

Meagon said...

Happy b-day Jen. It looks like you had fun. I love the Pics. I didn't mean to not get back with you. I will call you soon.

amber said...

ok missy when did you get this blog??? I'm so glad you joined the blogger's world!!! It is so nice to read about you guys find out what you're up to and even better to get to see pics of the kids. I can't believe how grown up they are. Ethan looks like he is so much fun! I couldn't stop laughing at the picture of him in Hannah's swing. Keep the posts coming!!! It makes the distance seem so much closer when we have eachother's blogs to read. Love you guys lots and Happy Birthday sis.