Thursday, February 4, 2010

First things first!! Alot has happened since my last post. Of course there was Thanksgiving, adoption, Patrick's baptism, Christmas, G-ma and Pa and Aunt Meagon coming for the special day of our sealing, and birthday's.

Ethan got a new skate board, helmet and pads



Connor and Patrick got pogo sitcks and I-shuffle









Ami's sweet young women friends made us a special temple cake the evening of our sealing. It was very thoughtful of them. What a special day. The kids were wonderful, and beautiful. Thankyou Aunt Meagon, Grandma and Grandpa for coming so far to be with us. We really appreciated their support.



Of course Hannah turned 3!!! Such a big girl.








Patrick turned 9!! He's growing up !!
















I think Dad was feeling left out on the new hairdo's provided by Hannah and the others



















I canot believe how much our family has grown. It's surreal. I never would have immagined this when I was growing up... or for that matter 3 years ago!!! We have been so blessed. I am grateful for so many things, especially to know we are all children of God and he knows each and everyone of us and is there for us. We all love and miss all the family up NORTH.

4 comments:

Our Unique Family said...

great pics!! I wish I could have made it... I think you are an amazing mother and an awesome example!!! We love and miss you as well!!! hugs and kisses!!

Meagon said...

So glad to see the updates. I still miss you all so much. Isn't there an air force base near you that Jason could transfer to????

Unknown said...

Iam slow at getting on line and looking at everyones blog. We loved the update and our trip to see your beautiful family.It was a very special time to be at the Temple with you! We are so thankful we could be there!! Your family is very special and you are truly being blessed!! Can't wait to see you all soon,like this summer.LOVE YOU,Mom

amber said...

Love the update!!!! Looks like everyone had a great time. We are so happy for your family! Now hopefully we will be able to meet the new members of your family soon! We miss you guys and hope all is going well! Love you all!